Event Rules & Warnings
Rules and Warnings
Please read before purchasing a ticket!
The 13th Acre is an outdoor, walking trail with many areas of uneven ground, up and downs, and dark spaces.
- No lighters, no pocketknives, or weapons of any kind- Please leave these items in your vehicle as you will be scanned (Employees have lighters for smoking prior to entering the trail).
- No Vaping or Smoking inside haunt.
- We do not recommend if you are 6 months pregnant or more.
- Wear appropriate shoes (we do not recommend flip flops)
- The Actors cannot touch you and YOU cannot touch the actors.
- No flashlights, No cell lights, No photography nor videotaping unless approved.
- Stay with your group and keep walking!
- Secure your valuables; You will not be permitted to re-enter for lost items. Leave your number with the ticket booth in the event of lost items.
- No crutches, walkers, strollers, or wheelchairs.
- No carrying of small children. They must be able to participate on their own. Ticket price is the same regardless of age.
- No Halloween masks or props permitted.
- There are no exits until after the first attraction.
- We reserve the right to dismiss anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No backpacks or large purses